Do you need legal advice about Japan visa and immigration procedures? Marriage, divorce, bringing families, inheritance, naturalization etc..we can help you with any issues related to your life in Japan. Let us hear your problems and let’s think of a solution together. Hiroshima, Kure, Fukuyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Shobara, Jinseki-kogen-cho, Sera-cho etc I can come and have a face to face consultation with you.

Monthly Archives: May 2016

Visa granted for same sex marriage

Finally, the visa for my client who is married to the same sex partner has been granted! If you find a job in Japan and you want to bring your wife / husband to Japan, the applicable visa for him / her is a dependent visa. (so called ” family visa ” ) But if you want to bring your same sex partner, this dependent visa won’t be provided with her / him as the same sex marriage is not recognized yet in Japan even you are married to him / her legally in your country. The applicable visa in this case is a special type of designated activity visa which can …

Free Visa Consultation in Kure 5

There is another free VISA consultation at Kure for non-Japanese people tomorrow, May 14th and I will be there tomorrow, so if you can only speak English or Spanish you can feel free to share your concerns with me.  The consultation starts from 13:00 until 16:00 on the ground floor of the Kure City hall. ( It is no longer at Kure view port ) If you have any questions about visa applications or any other concerns about your visa, please come and talk to us. I am sure we can be of help.   Visa Navi Japan Address : Ootemachi ko-ta-su 802 Ootemachi 5-14-10, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan 730-0051 Open …

Copyright © Visa Navi Japan All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.