Do you need legal advice about Japan visa and immigration procedures? Marriage, divorce, bringing families, inheritance, naturalization etc..we can help you with any issues related to your life in Japan. Let us hear your problems and let’s think of a solution together. Hiroshima, Kure, Fukuyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Shobara, Jinseki-kogen-cho, Sera-cho etc I can come and have a face to face consultation with you.

Monthly Archives: November 2016

Visa granted for same sex marriage(2)

As I mentioned in the other article, if you find a job in Japan and you want to bring your wife / husband to Japan, the applicable visa for him / her is a dependent visa. (so called ” family visa ” ) But if you want to bring your same sex partner, this dependent visa won’t be provided with her / him as same sex marriages are not recognized yet in Japan, even you are married legally in your own country. The applicable visa in this case is a special type of designated activity visa which can be applied for once he / she is in Japan. On this …

Copyright © Visa Navi Japan All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.