Do you need legal advice about Japan visa and immigration procedures? Marriage, divorce, bringing families, inheritance, naturalization etc..we can help you with any issues related to your life in Japan. Let us hear your problems and let’s think of a solution together. Hiroshima, Kure, Fukuyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Shobara, Jinseki-kogen-cho, Sera-cho etc I can come and have a face to face consultation with you.

Monthly Archives: August 2017

Same Sex Marriage Visa : Frequently Asked Questions

How can I apply for a visa for my partner? If you have a visa to work / live in Japan, and you would like to bring your partner to live with you, what kind of visa do you think he / she can apply for?  There is a special type of designated activity visa and he / she can only apply for it once he / she is in Japan. (He / she must come to Japan with another type of visa first, such as a tourist one, and then apply to change the visa )  Can any same sex married couple apply for it? As a rule, in …

Visa granted for same sex marriage(Brazilian)

I received some great news on 26th of July. My clients got the approval notice from the immigration office for her designated activity visa, as a spouse in a  same sex marriage.   The couple is from Brazil where same sex marriage is recognized by law and they have been married for about 2 years. The applicant is Brazilian and her partner is a Japanese descendant and has lived in Japan for many years. Her spoken and written Japanese is excellent and she already had a job and a place to live in Japan when they contacted me. It seemed to me that their conditions in order to apply for the …

Copyright © Visa Navi Japan All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.