Do you need legal advice about Japan visa and immigration procedures? Marriage, divorce, bringing families, inheritance, naturalization etc..we can help you with any issues related to your life in Japan. Let us hear your problems and let’s think of a solution together. Hiroshima, Kure, Fukuyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Shobara, Jinseki-kogen-cho, Sera-cho etc I can come and have a face to face consultation with you.

Monthly Archives: July 2019

Visa extension for same sex married couple in Japan

If you have been living in Japan as a spouse in a same sex married relationship and wish to extend the period of your stay under the current designated activity visa, you simply need to apply for an “ Extension of Period of Stay ( Zairyu kikan koushin kyoka ) “. And if your husband / wife hasn’t changed jobs and there have been no significant changes in your life since your designated activity visa was granted, then this process is not so difficult to do. The necessary documents are listed below: ( This is the minimum required documents and there is a chance that you will be asked for …

Copyright © Visa Navi Japan All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.