Do you need legal advice about Japan visa and immigration procedures? Marriage, divorce, bringing families, inheritance, naturalization etc..we can help you with any issues related to your life in Japan. Let us hear your problems and let’s think of a solution together. Hiroshima, Kure, Fukuyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Shobara, Jinseki-kogen-cho, Sera-cho etc I can come and have a face to face consultation with you.


What type of visa can be granted for my partner?

Same-sex marriage is a right protected by law in the United States now. ( A detailed article can be read here) In Japan, there is a local regulation to issue a certificate to prove a same-sex marriage, like Shibuya-ku in Tokyo, but these marriages are not yet approved by laws in Japan. If you get married and want to bring your partner over to Japan, what type of visa can be granted? If the marriage is properly registered in your country, the applicable visa for your partner is “ Designated Activity “. (But your partner needs to come to Japan with a tourist visa first, then change it to this Designated Activity” visa. )This …

Have you changed your alien registration certificate to a residence card?

The Alien Registration Act was repealed on July 9th, 2012 and an alien registration certificate needs to be replaced with a residence card (zairyu card). Replacing timing depends on the type of visa and how old you were at that time on July 9th, 2012. If you haven’t changed it, please check the links below and make sure by when you have to change it, especially if you hold a permanent visa. If you have to do it before July 8th this year, better hurry up! English Chinese Spanish Korean Portuguese Japanese If you are not sure even you check the above links, and would prefer to talk to me …

June 21st Free consultation in Joge & Miyoshi

On June 21st ,Visa Navi Japan will have a free consultation event in the Joge & Miyoshi area. If you have any questions about spouse visa, work visa, permanent visa, bringing families over here, naturalization etc, why don’t you come and talk to me? Maybe things seem complicated, but I can help you resolve your situation. I will come to either Suisui in Joge or Sungreen in Miyoshi, so if you would like to have a free consultation, please make a reservation using the Free Consultation Form at the bottom of this page, stating which place you would like to have, so that I can be there on time. And if …

« 1 3 4 5
Copyright © Visa Navi Japan All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.