1. Basic Fees
Here is an overview of our basic fees.
Please note that the fees provided below are estimates, and the final cost can only be determined after consultation and mutual agreement.
* In the case of any potential additional expenses, we will engage in prior consultation with you and proceed only upon your agreement.
|￥10,000 / 50 mins
|Decide when to have it and have a Zoom after the money transfer has been confirmed.
|Face to Face Consultation
|￥12,000 / 50 mins
|In the case that you would like to have the first consultation at your place, the additional cost required to cover travel expenses.
1-2. Submission of Visa Application
|+ Revenue stamp
|Certificate of Eligibility( Zairyu shikaku nintei shoumei sho koufu sinsei )
|for Japanese spouse
|Ex: To bring your spouse / employers from abroad* For business manager, separate quotation is required.
|Change of Status of Residence( Zairyu shikaku henkou kyoka sinsei )
|for becoming a Japanese spouse
|Ex: When there are changes on your status of residence, such as getting married / divorced
|Extension of Period of Stay( Zairyu kikan koushin kyoka sinsei )
|* This is a one time payment which can not be paid back to you under any circumstances.
|with job / other changes involved
|Permanent Residence( Eiju kyoka sinsei )
|from Japanese spouse
|from other status
|Japanese citizen( Kika sinsei )
|for sole proprietor
＊ tax included
The above service includes:
- Preparation of the application forms
- Creating the written reason to support the application
- Submitting the application with the attachments to the immigration office
- Correcting the documents after submission when it is required
- Receiving the residence card ( * If it isn’t granted, we will check the reason why )
※ There are certain documents which are prepared by your side such as a certificate of Family Registry ( Koseki tohon) and a residence record of the entire family ( Jumin hyo ) etc, but if you wish us to prepare those documents, we can do that too with an additional fee.
※ If you are not located in the Hiroshima area, the applicant needs to submit the application personally. If you prefer us to handle the submission, additional travel expenses will apply.
1-3. When to Pay
For services labeled as “one-time payment,” kindly settle the full amount before the process begins. Once we verify the payment, we will proceed.
As for other services, we will issue a bill for our retainer fee ( starting fee ) after you sign the contract. Upon confirmation of the retainer fee payment, we will proceed.
Subsequently, after the application is approved, we will send you another bill, contingency fee ( success fee ), and any costs associated with revenue stamps. This will encompass any additional expenses incurred during the process.
1-4. In Case of Rejection
- The retainer fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If the application is rejected, you won’t be charged for a contingency fee.
- If you opt for a re-application and it is subsequently approved, the contingency fee will then be due.
- However, you are obligated to pay the contingency fee in cases where:
- The rejection is a result of dishonesty in the application process.
- You are aware that the likelihood of approval is very low and agree to pay the contingency fee regardless of the outcome.
Contact Us: Expert Guidance at Your Fingertips
If you wish to inquire about our services, fees, or have any questions, please fill out the form on the “Contact Us” page and submit it. Anticipate a response within a few days.