zairyu cardThe Alien Registration Act was repealed on July 9th, 2012 and an alien registration certificate needs to be replaced with a residence card (zairyu card). Replacing timing depends on the type of visa and how old you were at that time on July 9th, 2012. If you haven’t changed it, please check the links below and make sure by when you have to change it, especially if you hold a permanent visa. If you have to do it before July 8th this year, better hurry up!

If you are not sure even you check the above links, and would prefer to talk to me face to face, then please fill out a consultation form and send it to us.


Visa Navi Japan
Address : Ootemachi ko-ta-su 802 Ootemachi 5-14-10,
Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan 730-0051

Open Hours : 9:00 – 19:00   Closed : Monday
TEL & FAX : 082-258-4554